Welcome to the Virginia Mosquito Control Association website!
The Virginia Mosquito Control Association is a nonprofit organization founded in 1947. We consist of individuals and organizations dedicated to the control of mosquitoes and public health.
Mosquitoes are not just a nuisance. They may be a major threat to public health due to the diseases they carry. The VMCA’s mission is to advance the cause of responsible mosquito control.
The Purpose of the VMCA is to:
- Promote environmentally sound mosquito control practices in Virginia;
- Keep abreast of developments and methods;
- Disseminate information and provide training to association members and other interested parties;
- Educate the general public; and
- Unite common interests and objectives to further professionalism in the control of mosquitoes.
Want to get involved with the organization? Click here